WATERMELON MINT 0%
Now Introducing Breeze Plus 0% Nicotine. Designed for those who want to eliminate their nicotine consumption.
800 Puffs per 1 disposable device
3.5ML Capacity liquid
0% Salt Nicotine
Battery: 650 mAh
Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Glycerol, Flavor, Benzoic Acid, & Nicotine.
California Proposition 65 warning:
- Output voltage: Constant voltage 3.2-3.3V output
- Working Power (W): 6.5-7.5W
- Working Current: 2.0-2.3A
- Battery Capacity: 650mAh with a 13450-battery cell
- Working Temperature: 0～45℃
- Weight (with atomizer): 23.5±0.5g After filled with liquid: 28.5±0.5g
- Dimensions: 14mm x 110mm
- Atomizer resistance: 1.5±0.05Ω
- Capacity: 3.3±0.2ml
- Working power (W): 7.5W
- Core Structure: Cotton
- E-Liquid Nicotine strength: 5.0% Salt Nicotine strength by volume
- Puffs: 800 puffs with 1.5 seconds smoking as one puff
- Surface temperature: 25-35°
- Low Power Alarm function: When the battery voltage is below 3.2V, the indicator light at the bottom of the device will flash ten times.
- Short Circuit Protection Function: While vaping, if a shore circuit is detected, the indicator light at the bottom of the device will stay on for 2 seconds and the output will be shut off.
Directions for use:
This product can be used after you open the plastic packaging and remove the upper and lower silicone covers on the device. No need to charge, insert a pod, or press a button, simply inhale through the mouthpiece for 1.5 seconds to receive 1 puff of the product. The indicator light at the bottom will slowly light up when you inhale. When not in use, it is best to store the device at a normal temperature of 15 ℃ - 30 ℃ to protect the flavor and safety of the product. When the indicator light blinks 10 times, the product is no longer functional and should be thrown away in the proper recycling receptacle.
Warning & Precautions:
To prevent the battery from leaking, overheating and explosion, please pay attention to the following precautions:
- Do not immerse battery in seawater or water. Keep it in a cool and dry environment when not using it.
- Do not leave the battery near a source of heat (stove, radiator, microwave, dryer ect)
- Do not knock, throw, or step on the battery.
- Do not use or place battery at high temperatures (in hot sunlight or in very hot cars), which may cause it to overheat, catch on fire or fail to function and shorten its life.
- Do not use in the places of strong static electricity and strong magnetic field, as it may destroy the battery safety protection device and may have unsafe hidden troubles.
- Do not use damaged batteries.
The battery may be damaged during transportation due to strong static electricity, strong magnetic field, impact, and other reasons. If the battery is found to have any abnormal characteristics, such as the battery surface is heated, the LED light is always on, or the LED light is not on when smoking; the appearance is damaged, the shell is damaged, can smell the electrolyte gas, or electrolyte leakage, do not use the battery.
Batteries with electrolyte leakage or electrolyte odor should be kept away from the ignition source to avoid ignition.